Game Scores can now be phoned in, or the PhoneItIn iPhone or Android app can be used (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phoneitin/id462827948?mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intridea.demosphere.scorekeeper)
1. Look up your game number which can be found on the LJAL website by clicking Baseball, Team Schedules, and click on your Division.
2. Dial the toll free number 1-866-334-6294.
3. When asked, say or enter the pin number of the event which is House baseball & softball: 6688; your next prompt will be to enter the game number.
4. You will then be told the division, teams playing, and field location - if this is the correct game, confirm by saying yes.
5. When asked, say or enter the score for each team, then confirm.
6. You can do more games in the same call, or just say goodbye when done.
Please note: The winning team head coach must call in the score.